Friday, January 7, 2011

Beer Biscuits

It was like I was sleep-baking.  I had beer in one hand and my trusty box of Bisquick in the other. What is going on here?  I guess this is what I get for eating nachos followed by a pack of Double Stuffed Oreos.  I guess this is what I get for reading Paula Deen's cookbook three times now.  I was dreaming about Beer Biscuits.


But wait!  


They're real!!  I'm not dreaming.  Woo hoo!

What you will need:
 4 cups of Bisquick
1 12 ounce can of beer
2 Tablespoons of melted butter
1/4 -1/2 cup of sugar  (depends on how sweet you want them)

Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.  Spoon the batter into a well greased muffin pan and bake at 350 degrees.  The recipe will make 12 biscuits.  They take about 12 to 15 minutes to get a slight golden brown color.  Serve them with honey butter and you have yourself one amazing little beer biscuit on your hand.  


Beer Biscuits - Print Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment