Thursday, January 5, 2012

Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookies

with a dash of Reese's peanut butter cups.


So I have accomplished half of my resolution #1 from the other day.  I decided to use my muffin top pan yesterday when I was a little bored.  It took a little bit to figure out how much dough to use and how much time to bake them, but I think I got it down.  

Of course you can use this recipe for regular drop cookies on a regular ole cookie sheet.  

For these cookies, you will need

2 sticks of unsalted butter, softened
1 cup of granulated sugar
1 cup of light brown sugar, packed
1 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda
1 teaspoon of kosher salt
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup of reese's peanut butter cups, chopped

It's really easy if you remember this.  Cream the butter and sugars together.  Add your liquids and then add all your dry.  Then fold in your accoutrements.  That's a fancy word for accessories.  And chocolate chips are totally considered accessories in my book.  

That's pretty much how all cookie recipes go down.

For the full recipe, click below.


No comments:

Post a Comment