Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Homemade Fudge Rounds


I have a new favorite baking blog I have been stalking lately....Confessions of a Cookbook Queen.

Check out her website, giggle at her haunted cereal stories, and stroll across the recipe here for homemade fudge rounds.  You know Little Debbie right?  Now if I can find a recipe for the strawberry jelly rolls that they make, or the oatmeal pies, or nutty bars....heck, even Swiss rolls.    Those things are so good a girl got in trouble for stealing my Swiss rolls out of my lunch box when we were in kindergarten.  Yes, I remember that day.  It was a sad sad day.

But who cares about that?  What matters is you check out Kristan's blog, notice that her fudge rounds look more scrumptious than mine,  and make these little puppies pronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment