Sunday, February 19, 2012

I wanted to start this post off with apologizing to you.  It's been almost 3 weeks and there have been no new cookies or brownies or peanut butter anything.  Then I realized I didn't need to apologize.



Most of you have had a time or two in your lives when things get pushed to the side.  And that is what is happening to me right now.  Flour has been pushed aside to make way for bottles.  Chocolate chips have been moved to make way for Spike the Dinosaur.  And instead of reading recipes, I am reading Green Eggs and Ham 3 days a week. 

I have my moments that I want to scream and I do not feel guilty for saying sometimes I wish I had my old life back.  But then my baby squeals with a little laugh or I catch him trying to eat his bunny rattle, both ears and all.

And then I realize that's more satisfying than eating any dessert I can make.

1 comment:

  1. You know you're on facebook too much when you automatically search for the "like" button. :)

    What a cute little buddy you have there. :)

    ReplyDelete